Dura Supreme Cabinetry currently has a position open in our Drawer Assembly Department. This position is responsible for all functions in the drawers department from loading drawer boxes to final assembly. Upon completion of the drawer, this individual inspects the box to ensure it will meet compliance and quality standards. The Drawer Assembler uses various equipment including air nailer, screw gun, saw, drill, or press and other equipment or machinery.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- Able to read and understand sketches, shop prints, and move tickets.
- Able to read a tape measure in standard and metric.
- No experience needed, we’ll train you!
Shift Details and Location:
Shift Hours: 1st Shift (6:00 AM to 3:30 PM) Monday – Friday
- High demand times may require overtime as production demands and extend the work hours to 4:30 PM for 1st Shift.
- Hourly wage is based on position and experience.
- Opportunity for advancement and wage potential with greater responsibility at Dura Supreme.
- Occasional Friday off (three-day weekends).
Dura Supreme has a full benefits package including:
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Time
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Bonuses Based on Annual Performance
- And more!