Final Sanding Processor
Dura Supreme Cabinetry currently has a position open in our Door Prep Department. This position is responsible for putty detailing of doors, drawers and frames, sanding profiles, as well as ensuring door, drawer and frame completeness and quality of product are to standard for the Finish Department. The Final Sanding Processor uses various equipment including hand tools, sander and other equipment or machinery.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- Able to read and understand job and move tickets.
- Able to read a tape measure in standard and metric units.
- Detail oriented and be able to verify correct wood species and appropriate product profiles.
- No experience needed, we’ll train you!
Shift Details and Location:
Shift Hours: 1st Shift (6:00 AM to 3:30 PM) Monday – Friday
- High demand times may require overtime as production demands and extend the work hours to 4:30 PM for 1st Shift.
- Hourly wage is based on position and experience.
- Opportunity for advancement and wage potential with greater responsibility at Dura Supreme.
- Occasional Friday off (three-day weekends).
Dura Supreme has a full benefits package including:
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Time
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Bonuses Based on Annual Performance
- And more!